Covid-19: Service and Hours
The following service levels apply until further notice:
- Physical office:
in Stage B since July 20, 2020.
- Services by appointment only, call +1 844-234-5389 to obtain an appointment.
- Voicemails, fax, email are monitored daily.
- Qualified messages will be returned within one business day.
- No presence at regular physical location.
For physical delivery, coordinate on the phone first.
- Meetings by videoconference, unless physical attendance unavoidable.
- Office/home calls available again, with precautions and on a case-by-case basis.
The situation is re-evaluated weekly. We all adapt to the new normal.
I currently do not anticipate return to pre-Covid service and procedures.
Moneylaw Professional Corporation Covid-19 Policy
- An internal, detailed protocol mandatory for all Moneylaw workers is in place. The relevant points for clients are summarized below.
- For your protection, we sanitize our hands between matters and we wear facemasks.
- You must self-assess for Covid-19 according to our protocol. We do as well.
Your meeting may be postponed based on the result of the assessments.
- You must wear masks in our physical presence. We provide disposable masks.
- We provide hand sanitizer and you must sanitize your hands at the start of a physical meeting.
- We follow sanitization and cleaning protocols for items and surfaces that require touch.
The building is managed in four stages per Covid-19 policy in place.>
- Stage A: full quarantine, building closed.
- Stage B: partial re-open, work from home recommended.
- Stage C: back with caution.
- Stage D: post Covid.
If you have a scheduled meeting at our 201 King Street location:
- Mandatory check-in/out at reception desk on arrival and departure for the purpose of contact-tracing.
- Facemasks. Mandated by Health Unit and by the City. Moneylaw policy: no facemask no meeting. We reserve the right to require you to wear one of our disposable facemasks instead of your face covering.
- Physical distancing (6ft). Building policy: mandatory in stage A and B. Moneylaw policy: we wear a faceshield where we cannot maintain 6ft distance.
- Outbreak: The building may close again at any time. We will advise if this affects your scheduled meeting.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and thank you for your understanding.